District wise PPSC Sub Inspector BS 14 Jobs 2016 online apply last date. PPSC has announced 343 jobs for BPS-14 sub-inspectors in the Punjab Police Division for the Lahore, Gujranwala, Sheikhupura, Rawalpindi, Sargodha, Sahiwal, Multan, DG Khan and Bahawalpur areas.
Vacancies / Positions: –
Punjab Police Inspectors BPS-14
Eligibility: – all residents of the district of Punjab (36 districts) can practice. (Lahore, Gujranwala, Sheikhupura, Rawalpindi, Sargodha, Sahiwal, Multan, DG Khan and Bahawalpur).
Qualification: – Graduated (second division or identical degree) and for bearer police candidates three 12 months of experience as Head Constable or Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI).
Peak: – cap for male 5 “7” and for female 5 “2”
Chest: – 33 “- 34” (for the best male)
Visuals: – imaginative and distant 6/9 in eyes with or without glasses (both eyes)
Close view: not less than J-1 (both eyes)
A paper of 100 Marks and a period of 90 minutes could be retained from the following topics. for more info and online apply visit ppsc.gop.pk official webiste
Terms and Conditions:
2. In no case shall relaxation be granted in minors / superiority, qualification and physical standard.
3. Candidates are advised to read all Advertiser terms and conditions / instructions as well as “Important Candidate Instructions-2016” provided on the PPSC website carefully to be able to submit their full online applications at all times. aspects. Responsibility for correcting the data provided in the online application form will fall directly on the candidates.
4. Applicants are required to submit “Online Application Form” by the date “Closina” which is 28-11-2016 UNTIL 12:00 PM. Candidates must fill out the online application form carefully in the light of the guidelines and instructions mentioned in the advertisement for that post.
5. Editing options, to correct any information in the Online Application Form, will be available to applicants up to the Closing Date of Online Filing.
6. It is mandatory for candidates to deposit Rs.400! – under the head: “CO2101-STATE-TEST FEES ORGANIZATIONS PERFORMED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION” at any branch of the State Bank of Pakistan or the National Bank of Pakistan or the Treasury Government on or before the Closing Date Of the submission of applications.
• No bank check or check or any other instrument will be accepted as a charge by the Commission.
• Candidates residing outside Pakistan, but having Punjab domicile, will deposit the fee in the Pakistani Embassy of the country residing in the currency of that country equivalent to the amount of the Application / Proof Commission prescribed for the post.
• Disabled applicants are not required to deposit the application fee.